Thursday, February 11, 2010

Back to this...


It's been a while, but all whiles come to an end....and here I find myself back in the world of electronic communications and public intellectual and emotional catharsis. Glad to be back.
____________________________________________________________________

On a different note, it snowed today. I'm still not very used to all of this white-shit-from-the-sky business but, why not? As I was walking towards a vagina rehearsal today, I realized that there were actual snowflakes on my coat, strange sight really. I knew they were real but seeing them was something else.

Yes, I will admit I have fallen pray to the romanticized view of snow....however, sanity prevails...as is proven by the following complaint:
All of the magic would have been all that much more wonderful had I not forgotten to purchase snow boots/rain boots/water repellent things to cover my feet with, and had not ended up skidding across snow on two ice cubes that were formerly known as my feet.

But alas, tomorrow shall be another day and I will have to pick a new pair of shoes to total with the snow and its cousin twice-removed Slush that will most likely be coming to town tomorrow.

Anywho, dearest black hole and provider that is the internet I should probably sign off in views that tomorrow I shall be subject to a psychological study involving cheerios and undisclosed procedures at 9 am. Yay to being a guinea pig for the sciences!

Aware that I have just made no sense,

Franka



No comments:

Post a Comment